Beginning in BC’s Lower Mainland with just two small properties employing 150 people, Gateway has grown to 18 gaming properties with more than 222 tables, over 6,700 slot machines and over 4,000 employees. Our hotel partners offer more than 1,000 hotel rooms and our 43 restaurants ensure a delicious meal and entertaining dining experience for every taste. In 2017, Gateway will celebrate 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Whether we are in Kamloops, Vancouver or Edmonton the winning formula for a successful gaming property is working closely with community leaders to ensure we are taking an active role in supporting job creation and economic development as well as local community and charitable initiatives.
Our portfolio of properties includes the following:
- Grand Villa Casino in Burnaby, BC
- Starlight Casino in New Westminster, BC
- Cascades Casino in Langley, BC
- Lake City Casinos in Vernon, Kelowna and Penticton, BC
- Cascades Casino in Kamloops, BC
- Grand Villa Casino in Edmonton, AB
- Palace Casino in Edmonton, AB
- Chances Gaming Centres in Mission and in Squamish and one Community
Gaming Centre in Surrey, BC.
- Chances - Playtime Gaming in Abbotsford, Courtenay and Campbell River
- Playtime Gaming in Langley, Penticton and Victoria
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited is working towards an ambitious redevelopment program to renovate and rejuvenate properties across the country. We have exciting redevelopment and expansion opportunities in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
Click here to learn more about these exciting new developments.
Gateway Casinos is owned and operated by the Catalyst Capital Group Inc. Catalyst, a Canadian private equity investment firm, is committed to building high-quality businesses in partnership with talented management teams.