April 29, 2015 – Langley, BC – On May 5, Cascades Casino Resort will celebrate its 10 year anniversary. The festivities kick off on Sunday, May 3 with an event packed customer apprecitation party featuring complinentary birthday cake and entrtainment by Randy “Elvis”Friske.
Throughout the week of April 27 Encore rewards members can win tickets to Cascades Greatest Game Show on May 5th where they will have the chance to win cash, prizes and vacations.
Since opening May 5, 2005 Cascades Casino has become the entertainment and hospitality destination in the Fraser Valley.
- Welcomed over 14 million visitors across the gaming floor since
- Hosted 5,000 events, including the Children’s Wish Princess Tea Party, Langley Chamber of Commerce and The Clash at Cascades
- Presented more than 1,000 live entertainment events in the Summit Theatre, including Lee Aaron, Jason McCoy, Prism, Honeymoon Suite, Aaron Prichett, Everclear, Powder Blues, and Mark
- Voted Best Hotel 3 years in a row by The Langley Advance
- Added Starbucks to the hotel lobby in 2013
- Became the home of the Canadian Festival of Chili and BBQ in 2010
- Completed a full facility renovation in Fall 2014, including the addition of Gateway’s signature restaurant Match Eatery & Public House and the Buffet
As the host municipality, The City of Langley has benefited by receiving a share of the net gaming revenue from Cascades Casino. In fiscal 2013/2014 the city received $5.6 million from revenue generated by the casino. Much of these funds are used for a variety of capital projects throughout the city.
“Gateway Casinos & Entertainment, the owners of Cascades Casino is an excellence corporate partner with the City of Langley and have been since the beginning. They are involved in many of our initiatives, committees and programs. I could not be happier to have such a company working within my city.” says Mayor Ted Schaffer “Not only does the city receive valuable funds as a host municipality but we see many deserving community organizations receive grants from the Province through the Community Gaming Grants Program.”
“It has been our pleasure to provide our community and guests with a superior gaming and entertainment experience since 2005. I am extremely proud of our team here at Cascades and look forward to the next 10 years, says Ray McNeil, General Manager at Cascades Casino Resort.
For a detailed list of all the fun events please visit www.CascadesCasino.ca