Health & Safety
We are excited to welcome our customers back to the fun and excitement of Gateway Casinos.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority at Gateway. We are collaborating with provincial health officials and consultants to ensure we have enhanced sanitation and safe-distancing measures in place, along with work procedures, practices and equipment appropriate for our industry.
Maintaining a clean environment is a year-round priority and it is regular practice to clean all hard surfaces, such as doors and tables. Under the current environment, we are being hyper-vigilant in our cleaning protocols throughout our properties to prevent the spread of transmittable illnesses, including COVID-19.
Gateway Health & Safety Promise
The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority
- Our facilities continue to operate with the highest health & safety standards and will follow all public health officials’ guidelines to ensure that our facilities are clean, safe and healthy.
- New refresher training given to employees to ensure their own health and safety as well as others.
- All hard surfaces and high touch areas are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Employee wellness will be checked at the beginning of each shift and no employee is allowed in the facility with any flu-like symptoms.
- Our team are washing their hands frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub for at least 20 seconds.
- All areas will be deep cleaned and sanitized at least once per day with continuous cleaning throughout the day.
- We have added Plexiglas barriers at players club desks, guest services, cashiers, and other areas throughout the property, to protect guests and employees alike.
- We have eliminated hand-to-hand contact with guests and co-workers (no handshakes, fist bumps, high-fives, etc.)
- We will continue to consult with the public health officials to ensure the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees.
Things to Know
- Entry into the site is based on a first come first served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- Guests will enter through the main casino entrance only.
- Self-provided face masks are required.
- Plexiglass barriers will be at security.
- We are gradually introducing promotions and offers now that we have reopened. We will honour all birthday offers that occurred during the closure (Jan.5 – 31, 2022) for a period of 30 days after reopen.
- All machines will be disinfected regularly
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the gaming floor.
- If you had a slot ticket that expired during the closure, it is redeemable at the cashier.
- Table Games will open at select locations. We will be offering table games with health and safety restrictions, please check with the site upon your arrival to see what games are available.
- The consumption of food and drinks is permitted on the gaming floor.